Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Favorites for Halloween 2011

Here are my favorite links that I've seen this year for Halloween. I hope you enjoy them.

1.
Toddler Sensory Activity: Slimy Eyes
A neat sensory sun catcher.

2.
We made paper plate pumpkin pies in preschool
A simple pumpkin themed art activity.

3.
Exploring pumpkin seeds in the preschool classroom
Art, math, sensorial and play with pumpkin seeds.

4.
The Colored Ghosts
A cute ghost story activity.

5.
Golden Shimmer Cloud Dough
This isn't a Halloween activity, but I wanted to include it anyway. It's a sparkley version of cloud dough.

6.
Glow Water
How to make water that glows.

7.
Glow Dough
A glowing version of no cook play-dough.

8.
Hammer Time Pumpkin Style
Hammering pumpkins!

9.
Glow Bottle
A Halloween version of a discovery bottle.

10.
Marble Spider Web and Handprint Spiders
A neat spider themed art activity.

11.
Pumpkin Activities
A list of pumpkin themed activities.

12.
I Spy Magnet Bottles
Here's another activity that isn't related to Halloween, but I thought it was a neat idea.

13.
Halloween Sensory Box
A spooky sensory tub.

14.
Colored & Glittered Pasta Pumpkins for Halloween
A creative pumpkin art activity.




Boo!






Have a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates