Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Buddy Movie

Here's a video of babies who are playing together. they are starting to develop social skills even at this early stage. Here is the link to the original post with the video by Janet Lansbury. She promotes allowing babies to explore and play on their own and respecting the feelings of even the youngest babies.

At the center where I work, we try to let the babies interact as much as possible. I notice that with Baby L and Baby C, they learn from each other a lot through immitation and a little friendly competition. they always want to do what the other is doing and they are so interested in each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates