Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekly Favorites for Easter, 2011

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you are enjoying the holiday with family or friends. here are my favorites from the week. They are mostly Easter or earth day activities.


1.
Play-dough Planet Earth
A neat creation for earth day.

2.
A mixed Bag
A great idea for sensory play even for kids who don't like messy activities.

3.
Kid Chef Easter Favorites
Creative Easter themed snacks.

4.
Fabric Covered Easter Eggs
A neat idea for all those extra plastic Easter eggs and scraps of fabric.

5.
Tissue Paper Egg Dying
Another way to dye Easter eggs. I had never seen this before.

6.
Recycled Water Bottles (Plastic Bead Mosaic)
A pretty craft using recycled materials.

7.
Baby Treasure Basket 12 Months
Ideas for a treasure basket for babies.

8.
The Preschool Newsletter
Ideas for creating preschool newsletters.

9.
easter eggperiments
there are many ways to dye Easter eggs. Jen from Paint Cut Paste tried a bunch of them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Darcey for the link and visiting us over at Centers and Circle Time!
    I love you blog! So cute! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring one of mine in your list! New to your blog & following now! Thanks! Love your background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates