Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly Favorites For January 9, 2011

Here are my favorites for this week.
1.
Bubble Popping Letters
A fun letter recognition activity using bubble wrap.

2.
Glistening Snow Play-dough
Sparkley play-dough and the recipe.
3.
Christmas Card Puzzles
An activity to use up those left-over Christmas cards.

4.
Make it Yourself Magnet Tubes
A science activity using magnets.

5.
Crafty Corner Bears
Several cute bear crafts.

6.
January Sensory Box
A fun sensory tub with winter themed items.

7.
Snowman Jar
A cute snowman craft.

8.
Hot Coco Activity Box
A neat and creative activity box with a hot coco theme!

9.
Winter Sensory Box
Another creative winter sensory box.

10.
Fuzzy Polar Bear
A fuzzy polar bear craft!

11.
Arctic Sensory Box
Another sensory box with an arctic theme.

12.
Snowball Painting
An art activity using snowballs!

13.
Felt Snowmen
A cute snowman made out of felt!

14.
Sea Through Valentines
A cool way to make homemade Valentines!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking! I'm glad you enjoyed my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my snowball painting activity! We sure had a great time with it. I'm one of your newest followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked our craft! Thanks for linking!

    I'm following you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for popping over. Some lovely things here x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates