Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Sensory Tub

Here’s my version of a Christmas sensory tub.

What’s in it:

Wrapping paper,
Tissue paper,
Gold ribbon,
Bows,
Mini gift boxes,
Mini gift bags,
Tape,
Mini stocking,
Measuring cups and spoons,
Stones,
Peppermints,
Large pompoms,
Toy stocking,
Ornament,
Plastic hooks,
Blueberry scented candle,
And garland.

The mini plush stocking I found at Walmart. I wanted to add a chocolate or pine scented candle, but didn’t have one so I chose the blueberry. It smells great and I found it at Lands End Gift Shop. The stocking toy came from a Christmas stocking I bought for my cats and I never gave them the toy. I added the stones, pompoms and peppermints for measuring and putting them in the gift boxes and bags. There are peppermints in the ornament as well. It’s plastic and originally came with some other Christmas candy. I added the plastic hooks for adding to the top of the ornament like you would when you are decorating the tree.
The wrapping paper, tissue paper, ribbon, bows, tape and boxes are obviously for wrapping. I added garland just because it’s festive. The peppermints and candle made the box smell good.
I would’ve liked to include candy canes, bells, mini Christmas trees and different types of wrapping paper, but I didn’t have them on hand. I hope you enjoy this sensory tub.




1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates