Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Animals From Seven Continents

I’m starting a new series of posts called, Animals from Seven Continents. I will be starting with Africa and each week, I’ll post one or two posts containing facts about the animals, sound files, picture matching games, ideas for other activities and more. Some things will be too advanced for toddlers and some preschoolers but they should be able to do most of it especially the older preschoolers. For toddlers, probably just seeing pictures, hearing sounds and learning some of the basic words would be enough. Some of the vocabulary might be more appropriate for children in kindergarten and up. I’m interested in many types of animals and I like to share this interest and love for animals with children which is what inspired these posts. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates